Been working with Mark since January 2020. Handicap just north of 18. Honest instruction and updated gear got me down to just south of 10 about eight months later. Stopped taking 6 foot putting "gimmees" and realized that I'm actually just south of 12 which is where I stand today. Now working with Mark on my short game which is where he's at his best.
So five characteristics of who works best with Mark:
1. You're a member of a golf club and your club pro is an idiot.
2. You've been fitted for clubs by a 16-year old at Carl's or Dick's and you bought what he was selling.
3. All the YouTube videos you've been watching don't work (that's like trying to learn karate out of a book, sucks).
4. You're serious about improving.
5. You're willing to leave your ego at the door (hardest part for me).
Two additional benefits of working with Mark.
1. My golf IQ is much better (man, I was dumb).
2. We've put together several shortgame clinics/events focusing on expanding my professional relationship base and every event has been well received. Unique experience + great golf instruction with the right audience = happy sales manager.